Friday, April 27, 2007

went back to school today to collect my spm certificate.
it felt really wierd walking into the school.
i wanted to snap some pics of the school but was too lazy to take my handphone out. i'm so frickin' lazy. wtf.
i wasn't even supposed to go alone. ohh you know who you are! we were supposed to go collect it together. hmph! but thats another story.

i didnt see any of my former teachers.
didnt even see the pengetua. is she still there anyways??
didnt even see the guard.
heck. i didnt see anyone i knew back there.
i shud have walked around the school to kepochi abit. dang.
DAMN! i didnt buy the keropok lekor from the canteen.

it's not that i LOVED LOVED LOVED my school that much. ok i do love it. i mean i have to right? i spent 5 frickin' years in there.
loads of good times there. especially in my class, 5 Cekal. hands down, best class in school. =)
and what makes a class the best. the students in it of course.
first of all there's me in it. confirm la best right?? *tak malu man*

right..let's get back on track.
i can't remember exact details but my class had only 10 estrogens in it and about 2o+ testosterones.
so u can imagine the state of my class.
but it wasn't all bad. very entertaining actually.
and i have to say, form5 was the best year for me. absolute best.
till this day, i actually miss my time spent in form5. not the exam part. that sucked. but thats a different story altogether.
i found the greatest friends i could possibly find in form5.
and i did the most challenging and possibly greatest thing of all. sitting for my spm examination. i feel so proud of myself. wtf.
OMGLASERPEWPEW!!! (i got this from a friend of mine last year. no idea why but it just came to me. haha. 2006. another great year but that is another story and one which i'll probably blog about next time)

taking the exam was challenging but not the most challenging. not as challenging as taking up CHEERLEADING.
seriously. i wouldn't have thought of myself doing cheerleading in a million gazillion years. but i did. (i would put pics of my cheer days but it takes FOREVER to upload so i'm not gonna bother)

so as u can see, form5 was a great change of sorts for me. i did things i never thought i would do and met a great bunch of people, mainly the people in my class.

this is to the yr tat was...

damn. i spent too much time blogging and less time on my assignments. gonna sit my ass down and do it now.

till next time.

No comments: