Tuesday, June 12, 2007

3 down 1 to go.

the hardest paper has been done and over with.
and i'm depressed.
and elated at the same frickin' time.

thinking about it makes me depressed.
really. i should have just tembak. but no. i wanted to read through it again to make sure i tembak the correct answer. but i didn't. now it's blank. *hangs self*

oh wells. what to do.
i'm just glad it's over.
worrying about the results is another thing all together.
but that's for next time.

i'm gonna miss dr.helen. i think.
it was an interesting class.
ww1, ww2, total war, cold war, korean war, versailles treaty, wilson woodrow's fourteen points, churchill's 'iron curtain' speech, hilter's nazism, mussolini's fascism, communism, liberal democracy, imperialism, nationalism, the berlin conference and many many more = YOU SHALL BE MISSED. and i mean it...
from the bottom of my broken heart.
there's just a thing or two i'd like you to noe.
you were my first love.
i never knew love.
till there was youuuuuu.
from the bottom of my broken heart.

sorry. i digress.
it's just that when i typed from the bottom of my broken heart, britney's voice filled my head.
haha.
but int1010 was an interesting class. i finally knew why hitler was hated. and why ww1 and ww2 started. all my life learning history in high school and i never knew.
hmmm...WHAT did i learn in high school history?


moving on.

ivie msn-ed me and told me she finished downloading one tree hill episode 20.
OMG!!! i want...

No comments: