Thursday, June 28, 2007

i've been busy. if anyone has been wondering.

busy doing what you might ask.

lalala.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't know where i have been for the past [i dunno how many] years/days/months but what with me being such a tv freak and all, i have never EVER watched PRISON BREAK. HOW is that frickin' possible???

but i thank my lucky stars cos i now have in my posession the entire season 1 and 2. *Hallelujah!*

and it's been such a joy. =)

i cannot begin to describe how much i LOVE prison break. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

anyways, i'm a very busy working girl right now. not that i'm busy climbing the corporate ladder or anything like that. but i'm busy la.

just gotta say though.
soft hands.
very. soft.
nice.

by the way i gotta say wat a fcked up day it was yesterday morning (if u wanna be technical with me then it was the morning before yesterday. fine. tuesday morning to be exact).

stoopid motorist. i could have commited murder right there and then. in daylight.

driving has most certainly changed me.

i'm like dr. jekyll and mr. hyde or was it dr.hyde and mr.jekyll?
anyways, u catch my drift.
i have 2 personalities when it comes to driving.
screw with me on the road, you'll get the evil, foul mouthing, vulgar machine propaganding mr.hyde/mr.jekyll (the doctor's the good guy, rite?)
i shall not elaborate.
my blood will boil and then i'll probably burst/erupt. definitely not a sight to behold. and SO definitely not worth it.

the joys of driving.
tra la la la.

No comments: