Thursday, June 14, 2007

i'm so proud of myself today.

*guess what i did?*

go on....

k la..i tell you.

i reverse park today! *wee*

*shaddap la u reverse parking pro's*
it's not easy ok.
and no. this wasn't my first time parking in reverse. it's my 3rd.
the first 2 times was because i was forced to.
but today, i did it voluntarily. and then i gave myself a pat in the back.
so proud siuutt. *i must reward myself* =)
and you know what?
i'm beginning to like reverse parking. i don't fear reverse parking anymore.
i shall go on parking reverse from now on.
and when i'm sick of reverse parking, i shall do side parking.
yup. i still can't side park.
i still need to count the poles and how many times i have to turn the steering wheel left and right.

but...but..but...WAIT A MINUTE!


there are no frickin' poles for me to count.

HOW?? MACAM MANA??


aiyah..
simple la.
no need to side park.
i shall avoid side parking like the plague.
no side parking for life! pls support my 'no side parking' cause! ur support means the world to me.
WTF!

triple dots

sweat

---_____---"


or maybe i could follow these simple rules.

No comments: