Tuesday, June 19, 2007

you wouldn't guess where i am right now.

i dont wanna say. incase someone finds out.

but let's just say i'm having the time of my life here.

really.

*please...save me*

this is the most boring and redundant thing i have ever done in my entire lifetime.

but i keep telling myself that it is for the experience. it will look good for my reference. i hope!

i'm gonna remain cryptic about it. don't wanna expose myself. bah! like anyone's gonna come after me.

but i have to say. i can't see myself working a 9-5 job. really. it sucks.

drains the life out of a person. nobody talks. all they do is just stare at their computer screens. i don't even know if they're really typing away some important documents or just chatting away on msn or...they're like me blogging. haha.

at least i know the girl next to me IS working.
she's busy making important phone calls at least.
but the other 3. hmmmm.....*i wonder*

i don't wanna complain. i want to be thankful for having this oppurtunity. i DO.
so i'm just gonna wait and see.
wait for the boss of me to give me tasks. oh joy!

besides the workload or lack thereof *sniggers* i am starting to think that i'm getting paid to go online and just surf.
that doesn't sound too bad rite. WRONG!
i rather do it at home. for free. cos then i could eat and sleep whenever i want.
now, i'm so sleepy that i'm actually thinking of faking a stomache ache so that i can run off to the toilet and shut my eyes.
or....i could fake a cough.

*cough*cough*

but...i'm not that mean. i'm just gonna suck it up. put a smile on my face. and pretend to be busy doing something productive.

*type type type*

oohhh yea..allocate is open. time to plan my timetable again.
and i'm torn. should i take marketing or television studies as my elective???
pls vote. wtf.

brrrr....it's freezing in here!

No comments: