Saturday, September 15, 2007

eekkkssss

countdown begins.

1 down 2 to go.

i think i can feel my brain melting. it's oozing out through my ears and making a puddle of eekyness on my white tiled floor. it's a rainbow of colours on the the floor. i think i see unicorns and rainbows in the sky.

academic writing is really tedious. flipping here, flipping there. searching here, searching there.

and this is probably just the beginning. first year work kays. i shudder just thinking about the workload next semester. knowing seniors can be a good and bad thing. and so far, seniors have been scaring the living daylights out of me telling me horror stories. real events wokay. not child's play (no relation to the movie with chucky. i had nightmares about my teddy bears wtf)

maybe i should consider being a dish washer. if i can't be a qualified food critic, at least i get to wash the dishes of good food. and scrape the plates for crumbs wtf.




No comments: