Wednesday, September 12, 2007

s ho

whilst driving home today, i came across the most stoopidest, asshole driver ever.

it's either he was damn stoopid or he was DAMN STOOPID.

i'm in my lane driving., minding my own business when i see from the corner of my eye this *shit..i memorized the bloody number plate but can't recall the bloody car* car coming closer and closer and CLOSER to my side.

BLOODY HELL!!!

wanna cut, CUT PROPERLY, damnit. and it's not like the phucker was ahead of me in the other lane. he wanna cut, just cut only. easy peasy. think this is some bloody arcade game isit??!! bang bang nevermind arr?

he was THIS CLOSE to hitting my side. THIS CLOSE!!

if i wasnt paying attention to my surroundings, sure, confirm kao kao will bang.

asshole.

i swear, the constant horning did no justice at ALL! i was so mad i just wanted to slam my car into his bloody ass hole. almost hit the divider trying to avoid a side bang from that punk.

the driver looked like a bloody punk.

and the bloody passenger had the decency to smile and laugh.

if only my eyes could shoot laser *ZAAAAPPPPPPPP!! SIZZLE & BURNNNNNNNNNNN*

WHAT THE PHUCK!!!

smile smile some more.

No comments: