Sunday, September 02, 2007

for a moment there, i was considering of curling up in my bed, hugging my pillow with the comforter wrapped nicely around me with the sound of the rain pit pat pattering on my window and just lie there. lie there with not a care in the world. just lying.

i could have done that if i had finished my assignment yesterday which i so planned to. but the best laid plans have screwed up. instead of finishing up and having a day of utter bliss just lying on my bed with my ipod for company, i youtube-d.

i was youtube-ing instead of assignment-ing.

and let me say this, youtube can be damn addictive. i have watched this video a few times last night because it's frickin' hilarious.

and since i'm so nice, i'll give you the link. quickly tell me i'm nice so i can give myself a pat in the back. wtfudge.

*click*

No comments: