Thursday, August 06, 2009

after 2 days of not going to class, waking up at 7am was a drag.

have to say that my lecturer has a slide for every word he says. but it's all good.

and i watched spinning gasing in class today. i was pleasantly surprised. now all i need is to find out what happens in the end. it wasn't a typical malaysian film. i really liked the overall feel of the movie. yeah, some of the acting might seem forced and over the top and even unrealistic, do we even speak like that? but i thought it fitted well with the film. now, i'm hoping for our unmade malaysian film to be along those lines. very inspiring i say! and i think i've figured out how i want to approach my essay question. yay me.

lately, i've been feeling strong emotions again. emotions i thought i have kept nicely away. not having to feel them again maybe until later. but no. a few months have gone by and they are surfacing again. i know that through Him, i can overcome anything for

I am the branch and you are the vines
if a man remains me and I in him
he will bear much fruit
apart from me you are nothing
-John 15:5

No comments: