Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Lying Days, lost and insecure you found me, never floor by the early corner. You found me long, lost and insecure. Found insecurity and you lost me.. You lost insecurity and find me. Lost insecurity. Find me. You found insecurity. And lost me, insecurity you found. And lost me find the insecurity and lost me. The insecurity is lost. Find me lost The Cigarette Letters and insecure The End Letters. You loved me. Save and secured, you liked me. Lost and found, morning telephones, you have me gone. And came. Surrounded Wait, you need me maybe? And could have been you forever. Wanting and longing it was you, Heart beating pumping I want you, to be near you is all I ask, breathing you in, taking you in, finding strength within, letting you in, smoking the messages. I’m not lost when you’re near, I’m not insecure with you here. The city’s end sent to lay.

where's the beginning, the middle and the end?

welcome to my life in experiments.

No comments: