Wednesday, August 19, 2009

the chapter isn't fully closed. i know. i lied. but it's not fully blown up on the big screen either. it's just there, a sliver of an opening. enough to keep me afloat. enough to let me know that there is hope. somewhere. hopefully sometime in this present time. there are days, when i all i want to do is let it out. and then there are days where i just want to wait. only time can tell. i've learned that i should not rush certain things. i should take it one day at a time.

||

i'm having that overwhelming sensation again. always happens during that time of the semester. the only thing getting me through this is prayers.

i might possibly need a hug too.

writing experiments might possibly be the death of me. of all my 2 1/2 years of undergrad studies, i don't think i've ever felt such a chill of fear ever. not even for authorship. i have no idea how to go about for my final assignment and i haven't even started on the first yet.

like the popular chinese saying goes; sei for (die lor)

how now brown cow?

No comments: