Wednesday, August 12, 2009

things seem to be in perspective now. i'm not gonna think too much about it anymore because honestly, i don't want to go through that anymore. if it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen. i don't know why it took me some time to figure it out. maybe cause when you're alone with your thoughts, things just don't go into perspective that easily. you tell yourself something but your mind goes on and on telling you otherwise. the most dangerous is probably your own thoughts.

i'm really glad we talked. you totally made me see the 'light' wtf.

i guess i'm like that. you tell me to my face that this is what it is, i will let it go. i won't harp on the issue anymore when the facts are all laid out. because, there's nothing i can do to change it. the only thing changeable is me.

but if one day, the situation or dynamics do change, then so be it. i'll cross it when it comes.

right now, i'm telling myself that the chapter is closed. sealed. although i told myself before it was closed, it re-opened again. i'm gonna remain stronger this time...

...and i feel good.

No comments: