Monday, December 07, 2009

all the right moves

WOOHOO. it is now OFFICIAL!

i can officially graduate. no more scares or second doubts/huge sigh of relief.

you have no idea how scared i was despite passing my exams, there was still a nagging feeling at the back of my mind. you see, MonU has this credit point system where you have to have a certain amount of first year units, second year units and third year units in order to graduate. huge hassle cause certain units are offered in second and third year units so you have to choose wisely which year you want to take that unit in.

so of course in my final year, i did the calculations and made sure i enrolled in the correct year. but somehow, i had this itch in the back of my mind telling me that i MIGHT have miscalculated and will not be able to graduate in time +____+ and to make matters worst, my course coordinator made a comment on my fb status which scared the living daylights out of me/not funny!

i did the calculations AGAIN in my head and was DAMN EFFING sure i calculated correctly.

LO AND BEHOLD, i DID do it correctly because i got the green light :DDD

so there you have it, you are now reading the blog of a Bachelor of Arts (Communication & Writing) graduate/not officially yet but still. hehe.

quite proud of myself really. i have to say that this is one of my greatest achievements in life. you have no idea how happy i was when i saw my results that told me i can graduate/before all the not-enough credit points drama. the happiness was just on a high that i couldn't control.

of course, life had to throw me a curveball and bring me the flu to add to the joy but i have been pumping in loads of vitamin C and h20.

i celebrated with a big juicy steak and margaritas!

life has been good. i'm still looking around, doing some soul searching but i know i'll be fine through God's grace cause i wouldn't be where i am right now if it weren't for Him :)

No comments: