Saturday, January 30, 2010

BRAID, the musical

twenty plus years and never have i.

never have i done such drastic change.

change that fortunately has been pretty good.

good that i think to myself, why hadn't i done this earlier?

earlier like right after secondary school and that mass exam the gov makes us take, making us believe that life and death depended on this very exam but i digress. earlier like how my peers all started to transform.

transform gradually, first the length then the colours then the styles.

styles that i can only admire from afar/because i was too cowardly to do anything about mine.

afar no more. after twenty plus years, i can proudly/maybe not, depends on which side of the coin you're looking at. i can now say that i no longer have virgin hair/never been touched hair.

hair has now been styled differently from the one that i have been born with. genetically given. God given. i have gone against my own belief and done the most drastic thing i can ever do to myself unless i go get piercings in various parts of my body or get a tattoo which i doubt i will ever do, this will have to be the most DRASTIC thing i can do :/

friends have told me that they love how straight and shiny my hair is.

now i have none of those :(

which makes me quite sad but damn i'm loving this new do! twenty plus years and finally a change! waited too long for this. WAYYY too long.

No comments: