Monday, January 18, 2010

there's a bee stuck in the blinds

i woke up to the sound of buzzing.

bzzz bzzz BZZZ...

at first i thought it was a fly zooming around my room. i was still too asleep to really bother with the sound till i couldn't sleep sleep cause the sound was so bloody annoying at 7 in the morning. so i got up and listened, trying to find the source. what i found did not prepare me, especially at such an early hour in the morning!

if it were a dragonfly, i don't think i would have been that scared but it was a bee. a BEE! as in the one that makes honey and stings when provoked! immediately i got goosebumps all over. i would have screamed bloody murder right then and there when i saw it stuck in between the blinds and closed window but i had a sore throat and i didnt want to strain my already strained throat. so i did the next best thing; grabbed the shieldtox next to my bed and sprayed at the bee like my life depended on it. all the while doing it, the sound of the buzzing and the sight of it gave me the geli-ness i cannot tahan. ask me what sound i hate and the sound of a bee buzzing will be right on the top.

the bee was already disoriented as it is probably being stuck in between the blinds and closed window for too long so i waited till it was far from the latch before i bravely stuck my hands through the blinds and opened the window so the bee could fly OUT!

traumatic morning. really. i wouldn't wish it on anyone else. imagine finding a bee in your room at 7 in the morning!

the thing that puzzles me is, how did the bee get into my room in the first place? and how the hell did it get stuck between the blinds and window? can a bee fly so high in the first place?

honestly, i don't think i want to know. at least i got a really interesting dream from it. or not. was it before the bee or after the bee that i had the dream? doesn't matter. random dream but totally awesome.

like i said, 2010 is gonna be a great year.

No comments: