Friday, February 26, 2010

imma be

a few more days and it'll be the end of CNY and the month of february +__+ it feels like yesterday we were counting down to the year 2010.

classes officially begin next week but of course, yours truly has already graduated :D teeheehee. do i miss it? yeah, a lil'. at least with classes, i knew that i had something to look forward too like assignments and classes and the constant ranting of the many assignments i have to do. i think i'm gonna miss the late nights of essaying and the rush to get a good parking space but i'm just gonna leave them at that. memories.

now, i am fully committed to getting myself a job! that is my numero uno worry right now. i know i can't really commit to a job at this time till july but damnson, it worries me that i'm gonna be left behind and i'll have to rely on the goodness of my parents to keep on supporting me. hell no. it was good while it lasted but i'm pretty ready to work and earn my own moneh. i want to be able to buy that bag or shoe or camera (hinthint btw i'm looking to getting myself a new camera. care to chip in and support the help fund natasha's bid to get a new camera wtf)

besides that, i am also trying to lose weight. i, the one who is DAMN against diets might just very well resort to that +____+ that's how desperate i am. people keep telling me 'wow, you're fatter now" but i disagree wtf. i'm still wearing the same size clothing so how fat can i be, right? i haven't had to resort to go buying clothes at the plus size section/ms. read wtf. i'm doing my best really. i've been running on the treadmill for 3 days in a row now. i watch sex and the city when i run. killing two birds with one stone. i burn calories and learn about men and relationships. i'm currently at season 1 now. so my goal is to watch one episode for every half hour i run. so far i'm at episode 4. i cheated today and watched 2 episodes (teeheehee) as a reward to myself for keeping up with my goal of running consecutively for 3 days. it used to be alternate days but that only lasted me for like two times then i slacked. not anymore! too many people have come up to me and told me that i looked fatter now. it's very disheartening but then it is also my motivation to lose them fats around my target areas!

whatever it is, i am on a mission! RAH RAH RAH!

even if i have to resort to a diet then so be it. i did read about fasting in the papers. i might just try it out. see how determined i am.

/thumps chest

No comments: