Sunday, March 21, 2010

i play it off but i'm dreamin' of you

i've got a song stuck in my head and no, it's not justin beiber's baby :p

i try by macy gray.

i tried to say goodbye and i choke,
tried to walk away and i stumble,
though i try to hide it,
it's clear,
my world crumbles when you are not there.

the chorus came to me this morning. in the car. as i was singing the chorus in my head, i got stuck at though i try to hide it, it's clear cause colbie caillat's the little things was playing on the radio. i had to put my hands over my ears to try and find the words to ms. gray's song and also tried to sing it out loud/whisper so my mum won't think i'm mad. but couldn't. ohmygawd do you know how frustrating it is to have the words at the tip of your tongue but because of the other song constantly penetrating my flow of thoughts i couldn't figure it out. till i stepped out of the car. then the words came right out of my mouth faster than you can say i try.

gotta say, i didn't like the song when it came out. but years and experience have changed my view. so the question is, where is macy gray at now? she's been missing from the biznez.

No comments: