Friday, September 09, 2011

the elephant in the room

i have the attention span of a 4 year old. it's taken me 2 days to spring clean my room and i'm still not done yet. i still have to look through my drawers to see what treasures *cough* i've hidden in there. trust me, when it really boils down to it, i've NEVER used 90% of the stuff anyways. out it goes, into the trash.

and i'm enjoying the process of chucking things out. de-cluttering my space to make space for more junk wtf. of course not! from now onwards, i will only keep/buy things that is of absolute necessity. a need more than a want. disclaimer: does not apply to clothes, shoes, handbags, books, makeup...oh fuck, who am i kidding?

let's just say i will have a stronger willpower and spending control from now onwards. like why did i spend RM22 on a sparkly elephant from toys r us? because of my lack of control towards all things shiny, cute and because it was a pink elephant! HOW CUTE IS THAT?




i have no shame.

No comments: