Wednesday, October 14, 2009

i spy with my eyes that this blogger...

is not a happy camper. i have 2 major assignments left in the final weeks of my semester and i cannot wait for it to come to an end!

an end for good! *fingers crossed*

the only joy i have in my life right now is:

the big bang theory

hands down the bestest most hilarious show EVER!


the vampire diaries

my latest guilty pleasure!

i finished watching true blood and according to a pretty credible source, the new season will only begin in june 2010! another year ohmaigad! so i have stefan and damon to fulfill my weekly eye dose of guilty pleasure.

i wanna watch (500) days of summer. doesn't help that every review i read screams greatest flick of the year!

http://a0.vox.com/6a00d09e612638be2b01240b64cb28860e-500pi

No comments: