Sunday, October 04, 2009

what you say

after 3 days of bliss, i come home with an upset stomach, body ache and internal body heatyness so panas it will make your water boil. now i know why some people say they need a holiday to recover from their holiday.

i'm feeling better now, thanks for asking.

i think the mid-sem break went by too fast but don't they always? i'd like to think i spent it pretty well :)

if anything, it was especially "educational" for me, as the rest can attest to. sudah boleh kahwin dah wtf. a crash course in life lessons.

right now, i shall bask in the final hours of my mid-sem break. honestly, the coming weeks will probably be the craziest weeks. i iz sked now. presentations, major projects, major essay and final exam. phwoarrr...believe you me when i say i cannot wait to finish and graduate.

during dinner, my dad made me cough and choke on my drink. i forgot what he said but it was hilarious. that tends to happen to me. alot.

No comments: