Sunday, October 25, 2009

nothing compares to you

in record time, i completed my essay 3 days, ok fine, 2 days in advance! *pats self on back wtf* that is if i didnt screw it up. since i could write about anything and everything within the boundaries of the malaysian cinema scope.

it's a fun class btw. for lectures, we watch malaysian films and i have to say, this makes me appreciate malaysian cinema and also fuels my desire to film a short film. one day, i say! there are many a hidden gems in the local film scene. one of the assignments requires us to prepare a storyboard for our greatest malaysian film. the presentation was last week and i say, good stuff generated in the span of 13 weeks.

sigh. i think i'm gonna miss uni life after all :(

it's been my life and more for the past 3 years. it's the only stable thing in my life. and now, that stability is going to be destabilized till i find myself a stable job. which btw my mother has already began the search for. she thrust a job ad in ma face this morning! like whoah, slow down momma. i haven't handed up my essay or sat for my exams yet. :S

the pressure is ON!

what's a better way to cap of the week of hard-mind-numbing-labour than to go shopping with my girlfriend, shee ann! pure shopping goodness wtf. i have succumbed to the consumer culture. no escape i'm afraid. there's a reason why its called retail therapy. don't quote on me this, kids!

shopping in bangsar isn't as fun when you know you can get the same stuff for a fraction of the price in bangkok! but because i'm here and not in bangkok, i caved in and spent...rm xxx +__+ don't tell my momma, yo!

holiday to bangkok anyone? i'm recruiting traveler's now wtf.

the best thing i bought however is this rectangular velcro thingy you "piak" onto your hair. i think it's the greatest thing invented EVER! it's the shizznit, yo!

...

ok, i'm restless now. stupid connection is so slow, my pet tortoise walks faster from the MonU carpark to the Media Lab than loading my fb page. and that's a looooong walk. trust me. i used to compare with my friends how far we parked and we would laugh at the ones who park way way back. jealous glares would be directed at the ones who parked near of coz.

:(

quite. sad. now.

oohh oohh, i'm very happy to have finally downloaded sinead o'connor's nothing compares to you and lisa loeb's stay. the connection in the comp lab is my best friend *strokes imaginary comp lab* and have you people heard the cast of glee singing bon jovi's it's my life and usher's confessions? it's the shiizzznittt, yo! brilliant those people who mixed it! i want to be a writer on glee. how do i apply? soon to be graduate looking for position thankiu :)

notice i was sad and then now i'm happy.

fuhh...see what i mean when i said i'm restless. thankgoodness the connection does not affect blogging.

i sleep at the oddest hours that i can't sleep early +__+

*wills self to sleep NOW*

No comments: