Friday, October 23, 2009

stay

bittersweet.

i had my very last class today *tear*

no more walks to classrooms or lecture halls or labs. 3 years and this is how it ends.

on the one hand, i am actually epically excited about graduating. my entire life of education leads to this one pivotal point in my life, entire existence. all those late nights and many more late nights as well as thousands of word counts and i'm finally at the end of this chapter.

epic joy!

i dont care what people tell me about how much they miss doing assignments and going for classes, right now, i'm just excited that it's over!

and i also handed up my second last assignment. yes, despite it being the end of semester, i still have an essay write. hey, they gotta suck us dry before they set us off into the real world, right?

*assignment mode ON*

2 comments:

chongkz said...

Can't believe you're so excited over the end of your studying life! :P And damnit, you're graduating soon!

nat said...

hahaha. after toiling for days on end on my assignment, the joys of leaving uni is the top most feeling in the world, besides looking forward to seeing you nx year of coz ;P