Monday, October 26, 2009

if i had to choose between her and the sun, i would be one nocturnal son of a gun

will it be irresponsible of me if i said i wanted a break after my exams? as in not do anything AT ALL kind of break.

because, where i'm from, apparently a break means i 'help' out in the business. not that i am ungrateful or trying to piss them off or anything like that, but for goodness sake and to risk sounding like a spoilt, pampered bitch, i really just wanna do nothing with any form of responsibilities attached to it.

there IS a part of me though that wants to apply for internships and there a couple of sites that i know of who are looking.

so really, what should i do? a part of me wants this and another part wants that.

but would it be irresponsible of me if wanted to do nothing at all even for just a couple of months?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmm.. Once in a while, it is good to forget all the responsibilities you are having and go for it.