Thursday, October 08, 2009

i think i should know

watched fight club today. i love that film. didn't realize how long it was. it was long. worth your money i reckon. i think this was the film that introduced me to edward norton. not brad pitt, though i think he looks way better in that film. i never really got on the bandwagon about how hot and whatever pitt was though i think he makes pretty babies with angelina.

ever since eating the cupcake marina bought yesterday, i have been craving them. so i bought myself two today and happily gobbled them after dinner which makes me sound like a pig but nevermind. pig ma pig lorrr...don't judge me. i think reading kim kardashian's tweet about famous cupcakes also contributed to the cupcake craving. the word cupcake is dancing all over in my mind now. make it stop. please. if i eat anymore i will look like one and we don't want that now, do we?

i am happy happy right now cos i have completed my checklist for today. sucha good feeling! bask in my glory, people!

bask in it!

No comments: